HUNDREDS OF MORTGAGE OPTIONS UNDER ONE ROOF
Why Choose Superior Mortgage Lending?
What’s New At Superior:
Let’s Go Swimming!
Superior now offers a specific express solution to finance the installation of a New Pool or Spa! Using the HomeStyle Renovation Loan, you will be able to finance the installation of a pool in either a Purchase or Refinance Loan with an LTV (Loan To Value) up to 95% on Single Family Residences Call us today to find out more about this awesome program and how to qualify! Summer is here! Don’t miss out call today (702)507-4170
- Superior is Offering Free Appraisals On All Freddie Mac Home Possible Loans We’ll reimburse you up to $525 for the appraisal fee on all Freddie Mac Home Possible Loans (excluding 1% down) closed on or after September 1, 2017. Hurry! Call us today to learn how you might be eligible for a Free Appraisal
- Get the Refinance – Skip The Appraisal Looking to Refinance but don’t want the hassle of getting a new appraisal? Save hundreds of dollars on the appraisal fee. Call us today to learn how you might be eligible for an appraisal waiver
- CONVENTIONAL LOANS - Giving you a low down payment, a great rate and a head start on your equity
- FHA LOANS - Taking FHA borrowers to a new level with industry-leading government rates and pricing
- VA LOANS - A hero for our veteran borrowers. Whether you are purchasing a new home or refinancing
- REFINANCE LOANS - Multiple options allowing you to refinance with aggressive pricing that help you lower your payment or cash-out
- JUMBO LOAN - Look no further. Superior gives you the pricing and turn times you deserve with competitive pricing
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS – We have great alternatives for borrowers looking to purchase with a low down payment
- MORTGAGES FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS – Canadian citizens who are interested in purchasing a second home in the US. We can help!
- COMMERCIAL LOANS - With over 30 years of business, commercial and multifamily purchase, refinance and construction financing experience
- ELITE - The obvious choice for top-tier borrowers! Comprised of some of the best rates and pricing in the industry. You’ve build outstanding credit, you deserve an outstanding rate
Mortgage Broker vs. Mortgage Lender
You can obtain a loan from either a Mortgage Broker or a Mortgage Lender. Lender is a financial institution that makes loans available directly to the borrower, Brokers connect borrowers to lenders were they have the ability to offer competitive rates and loan products. A direct lender offers mortgages, including commercial banks that offer a slew of services and mortgage banks. If you decide to obtain a mortgage through a direct lender instead of a mortgage broker, you will need to apply individually to each lender. This can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. The primary benefit of a mortgage broker is that they can shop with many lenders and get a variety of quotes, rates and loan programs. If you use a direct lender they only have access to their products and rates. A mortgage broker is able to shop a multitude of products and rates, as well as specialty programs such as Bank Statement Program, Unique Investment Programs, Hard Money Loans, Housing Events (Foreclosure, Short sale, Deed in lieu or Bankruptcy). If you don’t want to go through the hassle of contacting various banks, a mortgage broker might be a better option for you.
CONTACT US TODAY 702-507-4170
One of the Best Mortgage Brokers in Las Vegas. Helping You Finance Your Dreams!